Only 15 minutes away from the St Gilles Croix de Vie beaches and little harbour, you will discover Coex and its Jardin Des Olfacties (2 hours path of flowers and scent discovery - Free Entrance.
For the bicycle fans, you will find more than 24 circles and 533 Kms, 10 to 80 Kms paths, and also the « Vélorail » (Commequiers 10 min).
If you prefer to relax on the beach, joign the beaches of Bretignolles ; St Gilles Croix de Vie, St Hilaire de Riez or Sion in less than a 15 minutes ride car.
For the fishing addicts, the La Vie river and its lake are easily located and accessible (Apremont lake, Jaunay lake and Gué Gorand).
You will find a golf practive on the Fontenelles green, History monuments are also really closed with the renaissance castle of Apremont and feodal castle of Commequiers only a 5 minutes drive.
Families will be able to do plenty of activities in the area such as :
- Câlins Ca-Anes au Lac du Jaunay (5 min)
- Adventure Parc Le Grand Défi à St Julien des Landes (10 min)
- Les Sables d'Olonne zoo and aquarium (30 min)
- L'Aquarium des Sables d'Olonne (30 min)
- Le Puy du Fou (1h15)
- Le logis de la Chabotterie st Sulpice le Verdon (45 min)
- L'Historial de Vendée Les Lucs sur Boulogne (45 min)